Please post with a name!

meridionale

You guests have got to include some sort of name to seperate you from other guests when participating in a thread. It gets way too confusing, but I don't want to have to turn on registration. We're getting a lot more traffic now (which is great), so please help me out! Thank you.

I actually am going to make "The Menu" section registered users only. I don't want to leave out those who don't wish to register, but there are some good discussion threads in that section. I think you can probably register with a fake email, so you can try that route. My only reasoning for doing this is making a way to identify a poster beyond "guest" in this section. You wouldn't believe how many individual posters have posted as "guest" on this forum.

Maybe I'll make a special secret forum for registered users.

Okay, I'll disable registration there. People began emailing me asking me to edit their posts because only registered users can edit, plus when you have 6 replies from "guest" it gets confusing.

For those reading, let this be a warning that I will not edit your post if you post something you wish you wouldn't have. Registration takes a second, you can edit your post, and PM other users. I'm not trying to "sell" it, but it is handy.