2015 Rejections

Rejected at Vanderbilt. I'm amazed that even though I have other options, it still makes me feel bad. Blah Vanderbilt! You should just accept everyone so we don't get our feelings hurt!

Well, if everyone gets accepted, then that kind of defeats the purpose of the admissions process. Just sayin'. :)

Edited by youngcharlie101

Does anyone know what's going on with Penn State? I haven't heard anything from them and I've seen a couple rejections posted, but I know historically they can leave people on the hook through April. Thoughts?

I also know someone who got notified they were waitlisted there, which I also feel like is unusual (maybe I'm wrong?). But I'm assuming rejection too if they notified some people of waitlists.

I also know someone who got notified they were waitlisted there, which I also feel like is unusual (maybe I'm wrong?). But I'm assuming rejection too if they notified some people of waitlists.

I ended up e-mailing them and found out I'm on an unofficial waitlist, so it may be worth contacting them.