Peggy Guggenheim Internship 2015 summer applicants?

chloedejonge

I emailed with no reply yet, but it does really seem like no one has heard yet. Someone said earlier on this thread that they found out they had been offered the internship a full month after the date specified on the form! So good luck to everyone anyway! I'm also dying to know!

A friend of mine went a couple of years ago and wasn't notified until a little over a month after Feb. 15. I get that they're a smaller institution and have many applicants, but it's already been such a long wait. I sent my application before Thanksgiving! But we will hopefully hear back soon. Best of luck to all.

Did you get that as a rejection or as a reply to an email you sent? I still haven't heard anything - good or bad! And they're meant to notify everyone regardless.

Edited by BLondon

I have received an acceptance email this afternoon. They might just be notifying people in order of the dates they applied for (my application was for May, which is just around the corner). Is anyone else starting their internship in May?

Is it possible that they dont answer to all the applications? I applied for october-december and haven't heard a word. I even wrote tham an e-mail.. no answer :( .. This is really geting very hard to emotionaly deal with 

I also wrote them an email last week, kiblaiduro and no reply... which is strange because because they did reply to the last one that I sent last month re reply dates. 

My friend says that maybe thay don't reply to any mail before thay are done with the selection. I'm really not sure anymore, with pboedallo's post I'm starting to think that we should stop hoping for answers.

Is anybody who applied for fall still waiting for a response?
Edited by kiblaiduro