Peggy Guggenheim Internship 2015 summer applicants?

chloedejonge

This kind of topic has been on in the last couple of years as well, so I thought let's do it now again.

Today is the day, 15 Feb, when they are supposed to answer. And they didn't, at least not to me. Any replies? Any past experiences about how long should we expect a positive answer? Anything? I'm very nervous!

I have not heard anything either and I sent them an email very politely asking and reiterating my correct email address...here in the USA it is 10 AM on Feb 16 and I have heard nothing. 

Please share with us if they reply!

I have not heard anything either, but I am sure emails will be sent out soon.  Apparently they email all applicants their decisions, so I wouldn't worry about not hearing anything yet. 

I am still anxious (of course I am) cause I don't even know if they received my application (I keep picturing a postman dropping it in the canal by accident), and I am also making scenarios in my head about who would they notify first etc. etc. I'm still a begginner with this internship drama!

I was panicking too, but just seen all these messages and feel slightly better!  

... Although I am still worried the postman misplaced my application before it got there!  :unsure:

I haven't had this email, but haven't emailed them. Do you think I should email them too to be sure? 

We now know that everyone should hear back by March 6th. Unless there was additional information that you needed, I wouldn't email.

Hi there, I sent my application for May - December 2015, and also emailed re responses and they also told me about the Carnival and about receiving a response before the 6th March but have not received anything yet :(

Anyone know anything yet?

Good luck to all!

Hey! I've just found this forum! I also applied and haven't heard anything since getting the email about March 6th. If anything it's a comfort to know that I'm having the same worries as everyone else!

Good luck everyone! :)