What University And Program Will You Be Attending for Fall 2015 (English/Complit/Rhet/Interdisc)?

Just made it official-- attending UCLA this fall! So thankful for all the amazing people I met thru GC this year <3<3<3

You have to promise to keep in touch! (Ok, you don't have to promise, but I'd love to stay in touch). 

And I'm sure I'll see you at K'zoo or MLA in a year or so.

Wishing you all the best! I had a lot of fun hanging out at visiting students weekend. 

I'm on my phone, so multi-quotes is sadly not an option but thanks all!!!! :D and WT, I've lived most of my life in notoriously rainy /windy places, I wouldn't have it any other way :P and I'll definitely make sure to explore the cities both north and south of there ;)

Windrainfireandbooks, thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take you up on that! :)

Awesome, Katla.

Not sure if you're a used bookstore lover like I am, but Elliott Bay Book Company is a great used/new bookstore in downtown Seattle (close to the Space Needle, too). Plus you have the famous Powell's Books down in Portland, as well as my personal favorite used bookstore, Henderson's, two hours north in Bellingham. I've never found a bookstore remotely close to the quality of those three places on the east coast (save for Strand Books in NYC, but that goes without saying).

Awesome, Katla.

Not sure if you're a used bookstore lover like I am, but Elliott Bay Book Company is a great used/new bookstore in downtown Seattle (close to the Space Needle, too). Plus you have the famous Powell's Books down in Portland, as well as my personal favorite used bookstore, Henderson's, two hours north in Bellingham. I've never found a bookstore remotely close to the quality of those three places on the east coast (save for Strand Books in NYC, but that goes without saying).

Who doesn't love used bookstores, thanks for these suggestions. :wub: :wub: :wub:  Can't wait to check them out!

I just officially accepted at UMD.  Quite the grueling application season, and the last week, since I was accepted off the waitlist, I have been seriously distracted.  I feel more like sleeping than celebrating.  But, that said, a tiny hooray! is in order, no?

I just officially accepted at UMD.  Quite the grueling application season, and the last week, since I was accepted off the waitlist, I have been seriously distracted.  I feel more like sleeping than celebrating.  But, that said, a tiny hooray! is in order, no?

I'd say a large hooray is in order! 

I'm v excited to say that I will be attending Rutgers for my PhD in the fall. 

Congratulations!!! I don't know if we met during the visit weekend, but everyone I met there was SO kind and amazing-- not only is it a stellar department, but it seems like they have a lot of fun. :)

I've been admitted to UNC-Chapel Hill!!!!

tumblr_n5p9xokXJ41tpnho8o1_250.gif

I accepted the offer and I couldn't be happier if ice cream and waffles and cappuccinos started falling from the sky. I'd been hoping *hard* since February.

I'll be in North Carolina this fall. Go Tar Heels!

I accepted the offer and I couldn't be happier if ice cream and waffles and cappuccinos started falling from the sky. I'd been hoping *hard* since February.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Let's be friends!! 

Congratulations!!! I don't know if we met during the visit weekend, but everyone I met there was SO kind and amazing-- not only is it a stellar department, but it seems like they have a lot of fun. :)

We did not--I'm coming in off the waitlist, but thank you! this is good to hear!

I'm v excited to say that I will be attending Rutgers for my PhD in the fall. 

Pleased to say I will be at the University of South Carolina in the fall!

CONGRATS!!!

Lucille-Animated-gif-arrested-developmen