What University And Program Will You Be Attending for Fall 2015 (English/Complit/Rhet/Interdisc)?

Still waiting on two potential offers that could challenge my offer at UT-Austin, but from the look of it they're both implied rejections at this point. There are also about five other universities I haven't heard back from, but none of them are as strong a match for my interests. I really lucked out with UT accepting me, as it's objectively the uni that correlates most closely with my intended research. Couldn't be happier. 

There's a Google doc floating around from the 2012-2013 app cycle of where frequent posters ended up. That could be useful this year too, certainly for those people willing to share information about their respective programs with future GCers.

• 2 weeks later...

University of South Carolina's MA for English, for me.~^^ {excited} *^^*

Yay! University of SC is the best!! What's your area? Who do you want to work with? 

Edited by CarolineKS

Yay! University of SC is the best!! What's your area? Who do you want to work with?

Old English is my hope! I'd really love to work with Dr. Gwara, of course, assuming he is even TAKING on any students/has the time. His work is directly in-line with where I hope to go, and so - of course - that's the reason I pursued USC. But I'm also considering Dr. Crocker, whose studies are also in that arena. It's all contingent upon availability, at this point, but I'm going in hopeful and fingers crossed! Are you familiar with USC, then? And, assuming that, how so??

University of South Carolina's MA for English, for me.~^^ {excited} *^^*

I did my undergrad at USC. It is a really fun school. Dr. Gwara was one of my professors. He had at least one grad student under him when I had his class, so I'm sure you have a chance! PM me if you have any questions about the school! 

Also, I will be attending UNC-Wilmington for my MA.

• 2 weeks later...