Chapman University

I didn't apply there, but one of my friends did and all she has heard was that her application was moved to review. Chapman is notoriously unorganized so don't worry. They're probably just lagging...

Apparently I didn't make the first round cut for interviews. For those of you who received emails, what date(s) are they conducting them?

I sent an email to the department yesterday to inquire about the status of my application & received the following response:

"The department just sent out the its first interview invitations today and will continue to invite students for interviews for the next few weeks."

Good luck to those of you who got interviews! Hopefully I'll still get an interview at some point, but not holding my breath.

Hi, I had a quick question regarding the skype interviews. Are you out of state or are you in CA? I was curious if they are doing skype for everyone or helping applicants save on travel costs by doing them via skype. Thanks for the feedback.