Emerson Waitlist

Two questions:

1. Has anyone else gotten waitlisted at Emerson? I feel like I'm the only one I've seen so far

2. Does anyone know anything about how the waitlist has been in previous years and whether people have been accepted off of it? It's my top choice and I just want to know whether I have reason to hope or not

Thanks guys :)

A ton of people got waitlisted at Emerson. If you go to the results search section of this site and search "emerson speech pathology" you'll see them. Some people were guessing that anyone who interviewed got waitlisted, but I'm not positive. I took myself off the list as soon as I found out. Hope that helps!

Two questions:

1. Has anyone else gotten waitlisted at Emerson? I feel like I'm the only one I've seen so far

2. Does anyone know anything about how the waitlist has been in previous years and whether people have been accepted off of it? It's my top choice and I just want to know whether I have reason to hope or not

Thanks guys :)

No idea how many people are accepted off the waitlist, but I'm also on it. It seems pretty long to me, based on the number of posts on the results forum. It also seems to me that everyone who interviewed at least got waitlisted. I accepted my spot on the waitlist for now, but I think I'll be declining it soon, as I have gotten funding at some other schools, so it wouldn't really make sense for me to go to Emerson even if I got in. Good luck!

Finally got waitlisted today haha.  Not sure if I'm going to accept my spot since I wouldn't go there over the other schools I got into.  I hope you all get in off the waitlist!  :)

Finally got waitlisted today haha.  Not sure if I'm going to accept my spot since I wouldn't go there over the other schools I got into.  I hope you all get in off the waitlist!  :)

I was in the same position, where I knew I wouldn't choose Emerson over my other schools. I figure at that point it's better to give someone else the chance. Congrats on your other schools--those are some awesome options!

Finally got waitlisted today haha. Not sure if I'm going to accept my spot since I wouldn't go there over the other schools I got into. I hope you all get in off the waitlist! :)

Thank you I hope so too! Congrats on your other acceptances!

• 3 weeks later...