(comp sci)Please Help Me Decide among USC Vs. PSU Vs. TAMU

Well, if you go by computer science rankings, US News says:

USC = #27

Penn State = #33

Texas A&M = #54

However, that's just overall. Those rankings change depending on subfields within computer science. You should also be putting a lot of weight on the actual professors there and the research they are doing. You should have a general idea of what you want to research before you apply and accept any offers.

• 3 months later...
Please help me decide to study Master Degree in Computer Science

among USC vs. Pen State vs. Texas A&M

Depends on your area of interest. I am from Penn State and I know we are pretty weak in the Computer Theory, Evolutionary Computing etc, parts. ... But if you're more into wireless networking, hardware, high performance then PSU has very active groups for those.

• 2 months later...

I will recommend USC. I know it gives out tons of admits to international students but you get pretty good jobs as you are close to silicon valley. Also, you will be in california, the best state to be in US. CA is much better than PA or Texas. If you find enough profs of your research interest at USC then you must go there. Hands down!