Looking for English Language BA Programmes (outside the anglophone world)

_manu

So far I have been able to find one Bachelor of Philosophy progamme at KU Leuven (Belgium), but there are probably more programmes like that.

Maybe you guys can help me out? My Google searches only turn up programmes in England/US...

Edited by _manu

In case you are interested in logic, you can check out U of Amsterdam, LMU (Munich), and U of Barcelona.

Edit: I missed the "BA" part. I'm not sure if their BA programs are in english, sorry!

Edited by Edit_Undo

No problem! Actually LMU is one of my "fallbacks" (I'm German) in case I don't find a programm abroad.

I guess at the moment I am  interested in political philosophy... But that is not a priority

Edited by _manu

So far I have been able to find one Bachelor of Philosophy progamme at KU Leuven (Belgium), but there are probably more programmes like that.

Maybe you guys can help me out? My Google searches only turn up programmes in England/US...

I think Central European University is a nice choice for you.

Check out Bogazici University (Istanbul). We got a very good program, its an awesome city, and its cheap. The country is less western compared to other countries in Europe, which could make it more interesting depending on perspective. It has a very beautiful campus in central Istanbul. But the university is an American-founded one (though its officially Turkish after 1970), which makes it easier for us to prepare for continuing education in USA. It is completely in English in BA, MA and Ph.D levels. If you feel like you'll want to move toward higher education (Ph.D., MA etc.), Bogazici (being the top Philosophy program in Turkey) is very successful sending students to Ph.D. to USA and Europe. It is actually that top Turkish universities are able to send lots of Ph.D. students to the Western world (http://www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20130517145904763).

I know some American students who came to Bogazici for BA or MA because it is even more convenient compared to studying in USA with those tuitions. As a Turkish citizen I did my BA and MA here. I'm moving to USA for a Ph.D. in the University of Virginia this fall.

Dept. website: http://www.phil.boun.edu.tr/

Edited by Apathium