GRE score request

s1u8n

I tried to request additional GRE scores online and it wouldn't let me no matter what I do, is this normal? I used the phone service to request scores yesterday, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email, is this normal? how long does it take for them to send out the scores? ETS sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem logging into the online score report page. I was hoping someone here would have an answer, but I suppose I'll just use a phone too. It's just inconvenient because I'm sending scores to several schools and pushing buttons on a phone for as long as it will take doesn't seem like a good time.

I will say to the OP though that I used the phone to send a score report last year too, and they didn't send a confirmation email or anything, but the report did get through, and they sent me another copy of it via post as well.

I had the same problem logging into the online score report page. I was hoping someone here would have an answer, but I suppose I'll just use a phone too. It's just inconvenient because I'm sending scores to several schools and pushing buttons on a phone for as long as it will take doesn't seem like a good time.

I will say to the OP though that I used the phone to send a score report last year too, and they didn't send a confirmation email or anything, but the report did get through, and they sent me another copy of it via post as well.

The same here. I ended up ordering them the old-fashioned way.

I had no issues with the online request. I was accessing it yesterday and today. I did have a little problem at first because of the way I had to enter my name. My first name is split into two names and I had to add a dash when I registered for the GRE. My suggestion is to make sure you're entering your information correctly, if you recently took the GRE and haven't received your scores in the mail yet then it will be difficult to access the site with just your web registration number. The actual test registration found on your score sheet you get in the mail is the only thing that worked for me.

Just thought I'd add here that I had a bit of trouble with it, too. The only thing that worked was registration number + undergrad institution code.

Same here. I had to try a variety of the confirmation fill-ins until I got it to work. That was a couple of weeks ago.