CSDCAS Verified?

DeWi

Is anyone CSDCAS verified yet? If so, when was your submit date? I'm having a hard time getting in contact with them, and last year verifications around this time seemed to go a lot faster. Just getting a little nervous that they didn't get a transcript or something.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, OverCaffeinated said:

If they got a transcript you should get s notification for it. 

Yep. If you haven't, then something isn't right.  

Once all my transcripts (4) had been received, CSDCAS began to verify them.  It took about 2 days to complete the process; it was fast and problem free.

I'd give them a call to find out if there is a delay.  Good luck!

4 hours ago, nat22 said:

Crap, I sent mine in like 8 days ago and haven't heard Anything

Just check your account, I didn't get an email or anything saying I was verified it just showed up on my application status page.

8 hours ago, speechie94 said:

Have you got verified now? I've been waiting for the past week. I submitted transcripts and everything 2 months ago.

Yea! It ended up taking around two weeks. I had also sent in my transcript months ago

I sent my transcripts the second week of October, CSDCAS marked them "received" 11/4, and I was verified 12/4. So it really did take a full month, after they were received.

Even though the email indicated my GPA and other information would be available within the day, this information did not display for another two days.

Good luck!

I sent majority of my materials on the 1st-2nd week of December.  According to the status, all of the applications have been verified, but I didn't receive any emails saying they were verified.  So are they verified?

Screenshot of Program Status  

4 minutes ago, rainsonata said:

I sent majority of my materials on the 1st-2nd week of December.  According to the status, all of the applications have been verified, but I didn't receive any emails saying they were verified.  So are they verified?

Screenshot of Program Status  

yeah, for sure, you must have missed the email? what about the notification menu? it should say it there too

I only received notifications that the applications have been submitted.  I just recently updated my application with my Fall 2015 grades. 

How do I update to CSDCAS that I recently completed my undergraduate degree?  I already went back to add in my Fall 2015 grades, but I can't go back to change the date of when I finished my program.  What should I do? 

15 hours ago, rainsonata said:

I only received notifications that the applications have been submitted.  I just recently updated my application with my Fall 2015 grades. 

How do I update to CSDCAS that I recently completed my undergraduate degree?  I already went back to add in my Fall 2015 grades, but I can't go back to change the date of when I finished my program.  What should I do? 

someone correct me if im wrong but if this is the last year, and there are no more semesters i do believe that its implied that youre graduating. programs that accept you will ask for your final official transcript in march/april