Fall 2016 Genetic Counseling Applicants

gc09621

Hi Guys,

I've interviewed at Ohio State about a week ago, and interviewing at Cincinnati in two weeks and at SLC in a month!

So much flying involved and so expensive from Cali! Looks like SLC does a panel? Shame, I loved the MMIs.

Still waiting on : UCI, CSU Stanislaus, Mt Sinai & U PITT

Waitlisted: Northwestern

Reject: Stanford, U Texas

Also, did anyone else get money to fly out to Cincinnati? Also, SLC never emailed me to interview, I checked the portal and was prompted to schedule.

Edited by SuitCase
Forgot something

@SuitCase i received my interview from UCI on sunday so hopefully you'll hear soon! but I havent heard back from UPitt either. I think Pitt is looking grim.. people have been receiving invitations since late January, and I emailed the director two weeks ago and she said they'd expect to have finished reviewing apps and finalizing decisions since last week. The interviews also start next week for UPitt so.. :(

Edited by geecee92

@SuitCase yayyy!! I guess I'll see you there then :)@HettyFan I didn't apply to U much :( I am an international student too. I did my undergrad at UCSD, but came back home after graduation. For all the interview invites I got, I got them around the time when others did.. but some schools  don't give out interviews all at once so hang in there!