UNC Gillings Health Behavior MPH 2016

lt2016

Hey there! 

I applied for the UNC-Chapel Hill MPH program in Health Behavior. I haven't heard back yet and I'm wondering if any other folks have, when they heard back and when they applied, etc. Thanks! Good luck, all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I submitted my applications for Gillings Health Behavior in SOPHAS and the UNC system on December 1 and they were marked complete on December 8. I got my acceptance on Feb 1 after no word at all from the school (was expecting an interview request based on what colleagues who did the MCH program at Gillings said). I haven't seen many people posting about Gillings on the results page here, so I'm guessing they're slowly rolling out notifications.

Good luck!! And let me know if you end up hearing good news -- I'm still waiting on other programs but struggling to make decisions about visits, etc. in the meantime so am curious what others are doing!

Thanks for your response!!! I do appreciate it. Was your ApplyYourself portal ever updated? My still just says "submitted" and there are 0 messages in the message center. I'm not sure if any of that matters, but it would be nice to have some update soon. I've noticed a lot of PhD health behavior results, but very few MPH. Oh well, the waiting continues. 

Also, would you mind sharing your stats? Like undergrad GPA, GRE scores, work experience, etc.? May help me adjust my expectations. Thanks!

I've been accepted at 3 other schools (Emory, Michigan, and UPitt) and UNC my top pick. What other programs are you choosing between? 

Hey! I ended up reaching out the department. They said they are having a final decision meeting this week and will be sending out notices within the next two weeks (I got that message last Friday). So I'm still waiting, but it won't be too long from now.