NYU - Steinhardt

tedwards09

6 minutes ago, Heather1011 said:

Got the same scholarship as you :)

What's your final decision, dear? I saw what you stated under this topic, and I think you have known much about this program in different graduate schools. Could you please give me some advice or tips about which school I should choose? I also hope I can discuss with you my views towards this program including the future career plan etc. Thanks a lot!

50 minutes ago, Susan Du said:

What's your final decision, dear? I saw what you stated under this topic, and I think you have known much about this program in different graduate schools. Could you please give me some advice or tips about which school I should choose? I also hope I can discuss with you my views towards this program including the future career plan etc. Thanks a lot!

Well, I'm not familiar with most of your programs!  I only applied to TC, NYU, Penn, and Harvard.  I have gotten the impression that TC and NYU are less personal because the schools are very large and you can get lost in them.  So I personally am choosing between Penn & Harvard.  Sorry I don't know much about all your other choices!  

Wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the ed leadership doctoral program?  I too interviewed in early Feb and have not heard anything since.

On 3/14/2016 at 1:52 PM, NYCEd said:

Wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the ed leadership doctoral program?  I too interviewed in early Feb and have not heard anything since.

I interviewed in early Feb. as well and still haven't heard back. I've already accepted a different school but it's still frustrating to not have heard back by now. 

I definitely didn't realize NYU was still going to release scholarship info, I thought the study abroad thing was all I would get.  Found out today I got $12,500 "21st Century Scholarship" and $3K work/study.  Changes nothing for me but it was nice to see!

• 5 years later...