HKS 2016

HKS hopeful

2 minutes ago, Expedia said:

Do you mean the logo on the top that says Harvard Kennedy School with stripped Veritas logo?? I still have it. :( This makes me sad for some reason. 

I think no, they are probably talking about the logo on the very left, not the top 

3 minutes ago, sp108 said:

Question. How is HKS' funding? Do they give any? If they don't, would you guys still consider going there?

They do some funding, some fellowships, I think assistantships and whatnot, but that won't be out until April. God help us until then.

1 minute ago, obrien_blue said:

They do some funding, some fellowships, I think assistantships and whatnot, but that won't be out until April. God help us until then.

I already live in Boston and have a place. even without financial aid, I'd take a loan for tuition and attend.

:P I just refresh this page instead...

4 minutes ago, quietman said:

lol---that's mainly why I keep refreshing

6 minutes ago, needanswers said:

who else keeps logging in to see if they accidentally posted a link to their letter? LOL :lol:

It's Wednesday where I am, so hopefully decisions will be out by tonight for me. However, with SIPA's lack of fellowship aid, I'm now doubting how much HKS/WWS will even want me. :[ Just trying to prepare myself for the worst.

12 minutes ago, obrien_blue said:

Checking in to make sure we are all still alive. Just remember, even getting it together to apply is a heck of a thing. I hope everyone on this board gets in! Best of luck, folks!

Haha, I am still alive but seems like we might hear from HKS and WWS today. I might get a heart attack for both acceptance or rejection. Best of luck to you as well. 

17 minutes ago, obrien_blue said:

Checking in to make sure we are all still alive. Just remember, even getting it together to apply is a heck of a thing. I hope everyone on this board gets in! Best of luck, folks!

you're right. the application process is rigorous! congrats to everyone who made an effort and took a shot.

I only applied to one program. HKS mc/mpa.  it will be a coin toss.

wishing you all the best.

Has the New Admit Blog link been there on the left side the whole time? It's possibly I've always missed it, but if you click on it, you need a password. Someone who has been better at paying attention: give me an idea, here!

2 minutes ago, obrien_blue said:

Has the New Admit Blog link been there on the left side the whole time? It's possibly I've always missed it, but if you click on it, you need a password. Someone who has been better at paying attention: give me an idea, here!

it's been there for at least a year

Edited by marco_p

8 minutes ago, obrien_blue said:

Oh ok I see now. yes has been there for over a year and its for 2015 students

Edited by needanswers
question answered

2 minutes ago, PolicySchool2016 said:

If it helps, I am attending HKS this fall (Admitted last year and deferred) and I just got access to the New Admit blog and the website that details all the good stuff about being admitted. So I assume acceptances will roll out soon. 

That does help! And also makes me very jumpy! I should not have had coffee this morning. I'm trying to write a kind of complicated motion for discovery, God help me, and the struggle on that is currently so very real.