Princeton WWS MPA 2016

dandadadan

12 hours ago, ajak568 said:

They try and send out decisions all at the same time. Last year we heard back a day or two before we expected to, so I nearly had a heart attack when I checked my email and had a message from admissions in my inbox. Good luck to all you applicants. The wait will be over before you know it!

And for those who do get in. . .come to admit weekend if you can!

I'm glad you got in! I assume it was a personalized email from an admissions staffer? 

On 3/4/2016 at 9:55 PM, ajak568 said:

They try and send out decisions all at the same time. Last year we heard back a day or two before we expected to, so I nearly had a heart attack when I checked my email and had a message from admissions in my inbox. Good luck to all you applicants. The wait will be over before you know it!

And for those who do get in. . .come to admit weekend if you can!

Do you know when WWS will release its decision? I know you guys are a small and intimate class so I'm sure word gets around. Thanks for any insight!

12 minutes ago, HRC2016 said:

Do you know when WWS will release its decision? I know you guys are a small and intimate class so I'm sure word gets around. Thanks for any insight!

March 11th according to their blog--this Friday.

Yea, go with what the others say. I heard a rumor that admissions decisions have been made, but it's midterm week here at WWS--all the MPA students are pretty focused on studying right now, and I'm sure a good number of my class may not realize that new admit decisions are coming out soon!

Again, best of luck to you guys. This is an exciting time! Even if the odds aren't in your favor with respect to this particular program this year, I'm sure you guys are gonna go on to do great things. :)

18 minutes ago, Ian Sue said:

I just received the YES! email.

But there's no mention of financial aid details on the email. Should I be concerned? Does anyone else get the letter ?

Omg no email yet...now I'm freaking out. I feel like I'm going to get a no

Those of you who received your emails, where in the alphabet are your names? I should be close to the beginning, so I'm assuming if I didn't get a YES! yet, it's not going to happen.

Im suspicious of trolling haha the two that got yes emails with one and two posts only? And the yes email at midnight?

but maybe im just holding out hope.... Since i didnt get one

6 minutes ago, monocle said:

Im suspicious of trolling haha the two that got yes emails with one and two posts only? And the yes email at midnight?

but maybe im just holding out hope.... Since i didnt get one

This. Also, @monocle, they talked about financial aid but isn't WWS fully funded? So wouldn't they have at minimum mentioned that? Seems odd otherwise.

Edited by SenNoodles

45 minutes ago, SenNoodles said:

This. Also, @monocle, they talked about financial aid but isn't WWS fully funded? So wouldn't they have at minimum mentioned that? Seems odd otherwise.

previous year's letters seem to have also said that financial aid was TBA. Check out the first post in page 3

12 minutes ago, loveglove said:

previous year's letters seem to have also said that financial aid was TBA. Check out the first post in page 3

Oh well. Hahaha, maybe there's a waitlist email coming for me. :) Just gonna think positively

8 minutes ago, monocle said:

Oh well. Hahaha, maybe there's a waitlist email coming for me. :) Just gonna think positively

Fingers crossed for those of us who haven't heard back yet!

3 minutes ago, happygomucky said:

OMG! I got it I got it!!!! Soooooo relieved - I'm a B if that helps :-D 

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!

Lucky you!! Did you just get it or has it been sitting in your inbox for a while?

2 minutes ago, happygomucky said:

It arrived 2 and a half hours ago - I'm in the UK so was fast asleep!

Sigh. @loveglove I'm in the same boat.. waiting over here in Asia. Hopefully harvard brings good news while we slumber.

Congrats btw! to happygomucky and everyone else that I accused of trolling hahaha

Edited by monocle

5 minutes ago, happygomucky said:

It arrived 2 and a half hours ago - I'm in the UK so was fast asleep!

Congrats! 

3 minutes ago, monocle said:

Sigh. @loveglove I'm in the same boat.. waiting over here in Asia. Hopefully harvard brings good news while we slumber.

Congrats btw! to happygomucky and everyone else that I accused of trolling hahaha

My chances now seem pretty slim, but I'm trying to make my peace with it. The Asia wait is hard because it's the middle of the day and I can't concentrate on anything else. I wish I were asleep now and could just wake up to the news.