TUM MSc Informatics 2016 Winter Semester

princess

Hi All,

Congrats to all who got direct admits !. I am proceeding to level 2 for the interview was hoping if anyone could help me with the question types for the same. Also, how long does it usually take for the faculty to contact you for the interview, the website says "you'll be contacted a week before" though there is no mention of the time as to how long would it be till they contact.

Best,

Pete

10 hours ago, pete.rene said:

Hi All,

Congrats to all who got direct admits !. I am proceeding to level 2 for the interview was hoping if anyone could help me with the question types for the same. Also, how long does it usually take for the faculty to contact you for the interview, the website says "you'll be contacted a week before" though there is no mention of the time as to how long would it be till they contact.

Best,

Pete

Hello Pete, 

I have heard they ask about fundamental Computer Science. So you can go through your undergrad course contents. They also ask about what you have written in the Letter of Motivation and Essays. So make sure you know everything about what you have written. 

BR

Edited by HuloMiu

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2016 at 8:59 PM, HuloMiu said:

Hello Pete, 

I have heard they ask about fundamental Computer Science. So you can go through your undergrad course contents. They also ask about what you have written in the Letter of Motivation and Essays. So make sure you know everything about what you have written. 

BR

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up, couldn't get the time to repost any developments lately. Anyhow, the interview did happen and it just so happens that i got rejected by 1 mark, scored 69. Also, to the people looking forward to the interview, be up and about everything you mentioned on your application and know your undergrad contents, more of i'd say core classes like compilers, artificial intelligence, theory of computation and so on. Far as yall got this covered you'll make it through. Good luck !

Pete

• 1 year later...

Hello, congrats on your enrollment at TUM. I wish to apply MSC in Data engineering for this winter semester. I wish to know thetype  essay and motivation letter you wrote. If you could help me with tips I will be very grateful. Also, is the admission at TUM easy for international students? Thanks in advanced