MSW at SUNY Stony Brook or CUNY Hunter

Dessiree

Hey, I have recently applied to CUNY Hunter, SUNY Stony Brook and Adelphi for my masters in social work. I am having a really hard choosing which school would be the best to choose. I think I have narrowed it down to CUNY Hunter and SUNY Stony Brook just because of Adelphi's high tuition price. I would like to know more peoples reviews on all three programs though. I've been having a really hard time comparing Stony Brook to Hunter, so any reviews would be helpful. 

I applied to Hunter and Adelphi.  I was accepted to Adelphi and received an interview for Hunter scheduled for mid March.  I visited Adelphi and learned more about their program and I LOVE it.  There program seems awesome.  The only thing holding me back is the price.  After my decision from Hunter I will then weigh the options between Adelphi and Hunter.  Adelphi is easy commute whereas Hunter will be more of a commute.  Although the price of Hunter is very appealing.  But Adelphi definitely has an awesome program that I personally believe would be worth the money! 

• 1 year later...
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:38 PM, ginalabarbera said:

I applied to Hunter and Adelphi.  I was accepted to Adelphi and received an interview for Hunter scheduled for mid March.  I visited Adelphi and learned more about their program and I LOVE it.  There program seems awesome.  The only thing holding me back is the price.  After my decision from Hunter I will then weigh the options between Adelphi and Hunter.  Adelphi is easy commute whereas Hunter will be more of a commute.  Although the price of Hunter is very appealing.  But Adelphi definitely has an awesome program that I personally believe would be worth the money! 

Not sure if you still hang around here, but which school did you pick and are you happy with your choice?  I am currently trying to decide between Hunter and Adelphi and I was wondering if you had any insight.  Thanks :)