ETSU 2016

Hello everyone!

i have been accepted to East Tennessee State University (ETSU) and right now it's my top choice. Anyone else planning to attend in the fall? Does anyone have any information about the program or the Johnson city area?

Thanks!

As of right now it is my top choice too! I am waiting to hear back from a few other schools, and Jacksonville may be my school of choice if I get in, but otherwise I should be going to ETSU in the fall! I did email Dr. Proctor-Williams, and it looks like they are having an open house there on March 19th! I'm not sure if I will be able to make it since I am in FL, but I definitely am going to try my best to go!

Edited by jdb10c

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Hoosier27 said:

Shoot. I would much rather them be during the day. I'm only on the waitlist though so we will see! 

Yeah its where i will most likely be attending but I don't like the schedule either. I hate getting up early but would still rather have AM classes and have my evenings free 

• 2 weeks later...

I am on the waitlist but was just wondering if there are still people out there who haven't heard from ETSU? It seems that way looking at the results page so I am just wondering if maybe they actually are going to do another round of acceptances for those of you?

Does anyone have any info about the waitlist, like how many are actually on it?