So as of recently I have found out that University of Texas at Dallas, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, and University of Kansas have all accepted me.  Now comes the hard part, figuring out which school to go to.  I am interested in working with adults, particularly aphasia.  What I need to know is what makes each of these programs unique, how their externships work, essentially everything that the websites cannot tell me.  I am also needing suggestions on apartments in these areas, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I am accepted to UTD and KU as well!  Have you gathered any information?  I am interested in working with kids.  

I am especially interested in how KU breaks down it's schedule.  UTD seems to value school/life balance with students having some 3 day weekends and frequent evenings off.  I pay attention way better in the morning/afternoon so this appealed to me a lot.  And being out of state the 3 day weekend is appealing too to be able to fly home here and there.  

I'm also interested in teaching style at KU.  Feels like we're running out of time to decide!!