Stanford Bioengineering Masters

Narra

Hey there!

I haven't received any updates since I completed my application. I was planning on calling by the end of the week, but I am not sure if I am just being impatient. I'm not even sure if they have finished sending PhD decisions, considering there's only one post on the results section.

I am also waiting for the decision now. Btw I checked the results in previous year and noticed that the decision for MS is usually released around March 15 (Except 2012, in which rejections are send in late March) . No idea what they are doing this year. Hope they do not reject all master applicants. 

Edited by absol

Yeah I am not sure as well. It seems like there are fewer notifications regarding the PhD programs compared to normal so maybe the department is simply taking longer this year

On 3/29/2016 at 1:58 PM, alberber said:

Did anyone hear back for UCLA bioe masters?

On 3/21/2016 at 5:53 PM, Narra said:

Has anyone heard back from Stanford's MS Bioengineering program? Almost to the end of march and haven't seen anything about the masters acceptances.

I just got accepted to the Stanford's MS bioengineering program. I have been checking my emails 10 times a day the past few weeks....

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2016 at 2:55 PM, labelPrinter said:

I just got accepted to the Stanford's MS bioengineering program. I have been checking my emails 10 times a day the past few weeks....

Do you mind if I can ask what your stats were when applying? I'm currently thinking about changing my career path and applying for MS Bioengineering programs. I'd love to know some advice or thoughts!