Networking

dgswaim

As we approach the end of the admissions season, I just wanted to note that I'm happy to FB with anyone that wants to keep in touch. A lot of my favorite Facebookers are folks that I've met through TGC over the years. Just PM me!

If anyone else wants to make themselves available for social networking stuff, make it known here!

1 hour ago, bechkafish said:

Tossing my hat into the message-me-for-FB-details ring... Though I'd be up for carrier pigeons once we figure out how to put the infastructure in place...

Look into the Internet Engineering Task Force's RFC 1149, RFC 2549, and RFC 6214. IP over Avian Carrier (IPoAC) is now fully specified, IPv6 compliant, and includes instructions for maximal quality of service. We just need to get someone to build us the netcode on top of it. And the website on top of the netcode. And a functional IPoAC network.

13 minutes ago, MentalEngineer said:

Google+, everyone! We can add each other to circles and have group video chats! It'll be great.

Where's everybody going?

I'm secretly hoping for a Google+ revival. 

Guys, remember when MySpace let you pick a song for your page? Im pretty sure that I constantly switched between super emo and Dipset. Also, did anyone here ever use sconex? Also also, it would be great to keep in touch with everyone so all fb adds are very welcomed. As I have the same profile pic, everyone who already added me knows it. Those who haven't should.