Waiting on UT Dallas?

I would email them explaining they're your top choice (if that's true) and say your other school has an April 15th deadline can they shed any light or let you know so you can make your decision with all the facts.  Utd doesn't have a deadline for accepted students so unless they are considerate and let them know early it is hard to predict I imagine ?

I just spoke with them on the phone, and they basically reiterated what CBG321 stated. They are still "in the process of admitting students" and will be until registration starts. The lady I spoke with said that we should hopefully hear something by the end of the week. Unfortunately, that is a bit late for most applicants.

6 hours ago, ead5457 said:

I just spoke with them on the phone, and they basically reiterated what CBG321 stated. They are still "in the process of admitting students" and will be until registration starts. The lady I spoke with said that we should hopefully hear something by the end of the week. Unfortunately, that is a bit late for most applicants.

Ugh what a bummer!  Let us (UTD bound) know if any of you decide to attend/they let you know before you've accepted another slot.  It is definitely late if you have multiple offers to consider/another program with an April 15th deadline!