Fulbright vs. Ivy League school

Baloch

My Deadline is tomorrow Monday April 11th. 
I have received the Fulbright Foreign Student grant to study masters in cultural anthropology at Rutgers NB University. On the other hand, I have an admission offer from Cornell University for a similar program funded by a local grant. The deadline to answer Fulbright is tomorrow Monday! 

What would strengthen my application for PhD programs: an Ivy school masters with no-name scholarship or mid-level school masters with Fulbright?

Your thoughts?

Hi, I am in anthropology as well. I would say Fulbright with Rutgers; Rutgers has a really nice program. Cornell was rated a little bit better for their Anthropology program, but they're both in really similar spots on the ranking chart (PhDs.org). Fulbright will look wonderful on your CV as well. But you have to also consider research fit, how you like the department, etc. I saw your other post in the anthropology subforum. It sounds like you are learning towards Cornell. Ultimately, this is your decision and you should do what you think is best. :)