Hofstra versus Adelphi Grad School

Hi guys, I just want a comparison between the two speech pathology grad programs. Does anyone have feedback on both programs? I know Adelphi has 100 students while Hofstra has 40. And Adelphi is 54 credits while Hofstra is 52 credits plus an aural rehab class for 3 credits (55 credits). Adelphi is $16,900 for 5 terms and $500 deposit ($85,000) and Hofstra is about $1,200 per credit. 

Hi @Angelina92 -- I went to Hofstra for undergrad and LOVED it! Granted, different major (Journalism) but did interview a grad SLP student while I was there which got me into it! The Saltzman Center is a great clinic, the students were very hands on, and everyone seemed so happy (this was about 6 years ago).

I would definitely recommend you tour both campuses and see which one you like better as everyone is different, but, I do love Hofstra and would love to go back there for my masters in SLP! :D Good luck and congrats!!

Hi Mrs.H, thank you! I was accepted to Hofstra and I'm on the waitlist for Adelphi. Thank you for your feedback :) I'm taking a class at Adelphi and I love the campus but I like the smaller group in Hofstra, 40 students.