GRE Test Scores

u18394s

Did you not take it on a computer? Normally the scores for the quant and verbal show up immediately after the test. If not... you will just have to wait. 

sjoh197 is right that your unofficial verbal and quant scores show up immediately after the test. Thank god for that, because I just took mine on the 10th, and I couldn't imagine having to wait two weeks to learn how I did on those two sections. It's bad enough not knowing how well I did on the AW section, especially since people on this board seem to be saying that they do poorly even if they expect to do well.

I have a similar question, does your my GRE score screen just come up empty till the scores are posted? Mine shows blanks and says absent/scores unavailable. I was actually absent for one previous exam so am worried that I clicked the wrong button and my more recent attempt has vanished ... sorry for the dumb question... have a fellowship deadline coming up so am freaking out a bit. (Took the test June 5th)

If you took the test on a computer, you should have seen your unofficial quant and verbal scores immediately after you finished the test. The writing score would be the only one you would need to wait on. They do say 10-15 days, but that score was posted for me in a week. I actually did really well with the AW - I had a 5.5. I credit two things for that: doing my undergrad online as online degrees are typically very writing intensive, and then doing several practice timed writing tests so I had a good feel. AW was important to me since my program focuses more on that score than quant/verbal. So needless to say I was on pins and needles waiting for that one. SO glad it took less time to receive it than the site stated.

@DBear My quant and verbal were posted right away, but the AW score remained blank until it was posted a week later.

41 minutes ago, marycaryne said:

My quant and verbal were posted right away, but the AW score remained blank until it was posted a week later.

Wait, really? That's kind of concerning for me, because I did my GRE on the 10th and it says "absent/scores unavailable" like DBear's does..

@sjoh197 They did show up on the screen, and people have told me they don't normally change between your test day and the formal score reporting. That was a slight relief, but either way, I'm still pretty anxious to see my AWA score. 

Edited by u18394s

So I just got my scores last night. That's 9 days including the test date and 8 excluding. I got a 4 on the AWA, and my verbal/quant scores hadn't changed. Thank you all for you comments and help! See you in grad school :)

On 2016. 6. 13. at 3:47 AM, BFreeman03 said:

Wait, really? That's kind of concerning for me, because I did my GRE on the 10th and it says "absent/scores unavailable" like DBear's does..

I actually freaked out a bit thinking I may have hit the wrong button and I emailed ETS - they said the scores were just being processed and they'd be posted within 10 - 15.

I took the test on June 5 and just got the official score today (June 15) but until yesterday, the fields showed absent/unavailable, so I guess that's just how that is

Hope this helps for anyone else that may be panicking :)