Units considered from undergrad course work for application to masters program in SLP

I am the process of compiling a list of schools I would like to apply to this coming fall for the masters' program in communicative disorders. I have already completed my bachelor's degree and am currently pursuing my post bacclaurate in Communicative Disorders. My undergrad GPA was 2.5 and my current GPA is 3.6 in Comm. Disorders courses.

I would like to know if anyone has a list compiled of schools or have a suggestion of schools that consider the less than 60 units.

I have contacted a few schools and some have said they consider everything I have done so far. That is undergrad plus post bacc. That confused me because I did not know they did that.

I currently live in CA and the schools here are not an option for me due to the high GPA requirements so any schools out of state would be very helpful.

Thank you! :mellow:

Edited by SRod2015