SOP Wordles!

coyabean

On that OTHER board someone posted a link to creating wordles (http://www.wordle.net/). Being obsessed with all things applications it's an awesome time-waster, er, visual representation of your SOP. Can be interesting to see if you communicated what you meant to communicate.

Mine:

Yours?

Edited by coyabean

On that OTHER board someone posted a link to creating wordles (http://www.wordle.net/). Being obsessed with all things applications it's an awesome time-waster, er, visual representation of your SOP. Can be interesting to see if you communicated what you meant to communicate.

Mine:

wordle.jpg

Yours?

Coyabean, the open tabs and folders in your screen shot are telling!

This is a cool idea, I'm going to do one when I get to my own computer.

Question: How do all of yours not have words like "the," "of," "a," etc., as the largest? When I did mine, those were, by far, the most used words.

under the 'language' tab, you can choose to leave out common english words

Edited by shutterbug

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I am said "someone" on "that other board" that nerdily posted the SoP Wordle idea! Just swooping in and taking credit. And posting mine here, too, because you just can't have enough Wordle!

SoPWordle7.jpg

P.S. Coyabean I am secretly really pleased that you enjoyed this as much as I did.

I still don't get how to upload my wordles either. Anyone have instructions?

Sure! When you have the Wordle, take a screen shot of the window and save it. Then upload it to photobucket or another of those free photo uploading sites. That will give you a link, so when you hit reply on here you can select the little "insert image" icon and just type in that link.