Big envelope or small envelope?

manintheplanet

• 2 weeks later...
All of my letters, acceptances, waitlists, and rejections, have come in a small envelope, usually a single sheet of paper. So much for that myth!
My acceptance notifications all came through emails, which were followed by envelopes containing 3-4 sheets of paper.

My rejection notifications are pretty much big black stones with incriptions that said "You Suck"

My acceptance notifications all came through emails, which were followed by envelopes containing 3-4 sheets of paper.

My rejection notifications are pretty much big black stones with incriptions that said "You Suck"

Well at least they'll make nice paperweights! :P

Well at least they'll make nice paperweights! :P
Hwahaha... :lol: that's funny... At the beginning of the application process, I was full of hope. Right now, it's all sheer hatred... hehe... :twisted: but still...

Give me the envelopes! Now!... Mail me something!!

NYU rejected you but you got accepted by Columbia?! That's amusing. What master did you apply to?

Congratulations btw!!!

I was hoping for a perhaps thick and purple envelope, however, my heart sank when I saw the thin, pale mail from NYU. It turned out that I got accepted and being told to send them money (deposit) ASAP, lol.

• 9 months later...