Will CSDCAS Add Schools?

I started a CSDCAS app last year but decided to hold off on applying until this cycle. I just updated my app and noticed that a few of my target schools that participated in CSDCAS last year are no longer listed. Is it just that the cycle is opening in early August this year vs. late September last year and they'll be added later after summer break is over? Or is the list of participating schools likely to be final?

I'm trying to limit the number of non-CSDCAS schools to a reasonable number, and will really have to think hard about which ones if fewer schools are doing CSDCAS this year.

Have you modified the school list to include "future schools" and not just "current schools?" The list with future schools shows the ones that will be added during this cycle. Several of the schools I want to apply to are not yet included (or, in the case of Central Florida, only has the spring app up for some reason) but are on the future schools list.