Where can I apply for my Masters in Germany or the Netherlands?

Ksyu

Question

I'm planning to apply for a masters in Counseling or Mental Health or any program related to those subjects in Germany or the Netherlands but I don't know which good universities offer these in English.  Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Pff,..a room around 300 euro's, a studio 500-600? Groceries I would say max 150 euro's a month, but this can be cheaper. Living here is cheaper than in the amsterdam region. If you want to look for a room you can check out www.kamernet.nl, you pay 20 euro's for a subscription of a month but you can reply all you like, so its worth it. Otherwise you can look for a facebook grou like 'housing Maastricht'. Be prepared that finding a place to stay is dificult in the Netherlands since there is a shortage of housing and international students are often screwed (they ask you more rent). 

Not bad! Compared to what you pay in the US. First I have to try to get in though. My grades from university are pretty good (A's) and I have extensive work experience in education and a certificate in counseling. I got my degree in the Philippines and I now work in the US. Is it competitive to apply in Maastricht? 

I don't think so, here you only need to put in your application, meet the (minimal) requirements like having a BA in a related field, and pay. Its not like in the States where they only have X spots and you have to turn in a ****load of documents. 

You've been super helpful Evelyn. I'm going to look at Maastricht now. If I have any other questions on Netherlands, is it alright if I can send you a private message and ask what's the best way to get in touch with you? Thanks!