Audiology Canada 2017 Application

Nadine

54 minutes ago, audi101 said:

Hello

Wondering if anyone received news from Dalhousie?

Last year, they sent out earlier acceptances on the 10th.

That's what I'm keeping my eye out for too! 

So far nothing yet though. 

Best of luck!

Someone just wrote on the "Canadian application thread 2017" for SLP, they said that they were on the phone with Dalhousie this morning and the committee have finalized their decisions. 

Hopefully this means that we'll be hearing back soon!! 

Best of luck everyone! Let the nerves begin. 

I called them 

the emails for acceptance where sent out on the 15th and emails for waiting list will be sent out next week.

In the past years, rejections were sent out in the mail after that 

There is not that many people posting but I was way who here has applied to Dalhousie?

26 minutes ago, embenAUD said:

Mail or email???

36 minutes ago, audi101 said:

I called them 

the emails for acceptance where sent out on the 15th and emails for waiting list will be sent out next week.

In the past years, rejections were sent out in the mail after that 

There is not that many people posting but I was way who here has applied to Dalhousie?

I applied to Dal, I haven't heard anything yet. 

Guessing that means I'm either waitlisted (Fingers crossed) or rejected. 

On 3/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, audi101 said:

Called Dalhousie,

I'm on the waiting list. Acceptances where sent out this week.

Hey audi101. congrats! Dalhousie is super selective. Mind sharing your GPA and stats? I heard they have preference for maritime students but I may be wrong. 

So just wondering, did anyone hear from anyone about actually being accepted into Dal's audio program?

I'm surprised that there's not at least one person that got accepted on this blog. 

On 2017-03-18 at 11:06 AM, DP123 said:

Hey audi101. congrats! Dalhousie is super selective. Mind sharing your GPA and stats? I heard they have preference for maritime students but I may be wrong. 

My GPA is something around 3.5 with some research experience and I am not a maritime student. Don't congradulate me yet, I'm just on the wait list. :)

What are your GPA and stats DP123? Did you apply to Dalhousie as well?

Hey all , 

Congrats on the wait list ! I received a rejection from Dal, but hopefully western will be better news ! Would anyone who was wait listed mind sharing their stats ? Sadly mine were worse for Dal than western since they only accept so many upgraded courses outside of your undergrad , so am curious what others had to get wait listed so I can improve for next time .

Thanks ! 

On 3/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, audi101 said:

Called Dalhousie,

I'm on the waiting list. Acceptances where sent out this week.

Edited by DP123

On 3/21/2017 at 11:40 AM, audi101 said:

My GPA is something around 3.5 with some research experience and I am not a maritime student. Don't congradulate me yet, I'm just on the wait list. :)

What are your GPA and stats DP123? Did you apply to Dalhousie as well?

3.6 gpa + hospital volunteering. Nope, did not apply to Dalhousie. Best of luck!

I got this email even though I already activated western identity:

This email is to remind applicants who have not already done so that you must activate your Western Identity in advance of admissions decisions being released on Friday, March 31, 2017.

Anybody else have the same email?

8 hours ago, DP123 said:

I got this email even though I already activated western identity:

This email is to remind applicants who have not already done so that you must activate your Western Identity in advance of admissions decisions being released on Friday, March 31, 2017.

Anybody else have the same email?

Yes, I got that too 

3 hours ago, DP123 said:

Hey embenAUD, did you make another account using your new Western ID number or you just didnt bother and just stuck with the first ID number you got? 

I just used the original one that I made.

It gave me a username of EBENNE26 and I had to create a new password. 

hope that helps! 

5 hours ago, Pink905 said:

Anyone know what time we should expect to hear from ORPAS tomorrow?

I've been reading the SLP thread and they said that the accounts are suppose to update at 12am on the dot

Edited by embenAUD

Just got a email saying I got wait-listed at Western.I was so nervous opening up the email message from them! Does anyone have any clues regarding the waitlist situation at Western? I've only applied to Western so I really hope I can get in. Best of luck to everyone here for getting into your dream school!!:wub: