Question

Hi all - hope you're well!

I'm starting my grad school applications now and something that matters to me is housing - especially in the cases of campuses that aren't in cities with other schools closeby. I will definitely be applying to the Master's of Global Governance (MAGG) at Balsillie, a two-year degree offered by the University of Waterloo and may end up applying for the Master's of International Public Policy MIPP (MIPP), the one-year degree offered by Laurier.

My question is whether or not on-campus graduate housing at Waterloo and Laurier, respectively is open to students at BSIA. I know Waterloo (so the MAGG) does have some graduate residences and while Laurier (MIPP) doesn't have any graduate-specific housing, there are some single, apartment-style spaces in residence reserved for graduate students.

While the chances of acquiring on campus residence as a graduate student are low, I'd like to know if they're even an option for BSIA students. Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question