Calling Canadian Applicants

Thales

For any of those who are Canadian or have applied to Canadian schools in the past, when are offers typically made?

I do realize that this depends on the department - however, schools (across departments) tend to issue acceptance offers at more or less the time time.

I applied only to York and UofT. Also, when must the applicant typically respond to an offer?

Thanks!

Last year I applied to MA programs at both York and Toronto. Toronto let me know in late March and York let me know the first week of March. I think it's roughly the same for PhD applicants, maybe a little earlier in the case of Toronto.

I applied to 4 different schools (MA) last year and most of my responses came in late March/early April as well. Although I did get one in a Feb. But York responded at the end of March. I Think these are also the first round of acceptances. They send out second and third ones later - I got one response all the way in June, so you never know!

Last year I applied to MA programs at both York and Toronto. Toronto let me know in late March and York let me know the first week of March. I think it's roughly the same for PhD applicants, maybe a little earlier in the case of Toronto.