Number of Members on the Forums

BCHistory

It is 3:43 PM on a Tuesday afternoon, and there are currently 150 members viewing the forums.

A month ago, it wouldn't be until evenings or weekends when that many people were on at once. February should be fun!

Edited by BCEmory08

It is 3:43 PM on a Tuesday afternoon, and there are currently 150 members viewing the forums.

A month ago, it wouldn't be until evenings or weekends when that many people were on at once. February should be fun!

Last February the server crashed frequently in February and March ;-(. But this year we're on a different server with better software, so I'm hoping all is OK...

Last February the server crashed frequently in February and March ;-(. But this year we're on a different server with better software, so I'm hoping all is OK...

Did it really? I don't remember that... But I bet you got a lot of emails about it.

Did it really? I don't remember that... But I bet you got a lot of emails about it.

Oh I remember, all right! I was pretty miffed about it then, since I "needed" to check Gradcafe every 15 minutes back then...

Oh I remember, all right! I was pretty miffed about it then, since I "needed" to check Gradcafe every 15 minutes back then...

Um, yeah... it's definitely a need! I've gone from idly clicking through to obsessively checking, and it's still a month before I expect to hear anything. :unsure: