School Psychology Ph.D. Interview

lovepsych

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new here but I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on interviews? I recently received a phone call saying I have an interview for a Ph.D. School Psychology program :D I'm really excited but also nervous...Does anyone have any experience with graduate program interviews? What was it like? Any advice would be much appreciated!! Thank you :) 

Congratulations! You can look at school psych posts in previous years. Some students shared the questions you may encounter at interviews. They are pretty comprehensive, covering different areas.

The interviews may include a combination of an informal social event the night before the interview, introduction to the program, individual/group interviews with multiple professors, interviews with current grad students and/or a school tour. It should give you not only what your POI is like but also a sense of the whole community.