2017 Interview Dates

systemicpoisoning

On 29/01/2017 at 8:15 AM, Molecular wonder said:

Thanks, I haven't received an invitation as of yet thus a rejection letter is sure to follow. Does anyone know how UC Davis BMCDB wait list works?

Well I applied last year and was wait listed. Got my final rejection in April. I'm international though so unsure if it is similar for locals.

1 hour ago, hslade44 said:

Has anyone heard anything about Duke Pharmacology and Cancer Biology program? And University of Colorado Boulder MCDB program? TIA

Also waiting to hear from Boulder MCDB, but saw in the results one interview invitation received on 1/11/17, and someone in the applicant profile and acceptance thread said the same thing (don't know if it's the same person). Still keeping fingers crossed as that's the only thing I've heard so far!

12 minutes ago, charmquarkz said:

Also waiting to hear from Boulder MCDB, but saw in the results one interview invitation received on 1/11/17, and someone in the applicant profile and acceptance thread said the same thing (don't know if it's the same person). Still keeping fingers crossed as that's the only thing I've heard so far!

I saw in one of the threads that Boulder wasn't looking at apps until last week..I hadn't seen anything else.

2 minutes ago, hslade44 said:

I saw in one of the threads that Boulder wasn't looking at apps until last week..I hadn't seen anything else.

Yes, I am confused! I am hearing conflicting things as well... Someone called the program coordinator last week and they were told that they were still reviewing applications. Shortly after that is when someone posted in the acceptances thread that they were already invited. This is what they said: "I received an invitation to interview with them on Jan. 10th. The available dates were feb 2-5th or feb 23-25. Extrapolating from the email it looks like they had around 250 applicants and invited somewhere from 30 to 40 people to interview". So I lost a little bit of hope, but who knows if they are still in the process of sending them out!

2 minutes ago, charmquarkz said:

Yes, I am confused! I am hearing conflicting things as well... Someone called the program coordinator last week and they were told that they were still reviewing applications. Shortly after that is when someone posted in the acceptances thread that they were already invited. This is what they said: "I received an invitation to interview with them on Jan. 10th. The available dates were feb 2-5th or feb 23-25. Extrapolating from the email it looks like they had around 250 applicants and invited somewhere from 30 to 40 people to interview". So I lost a little bit of hope, but who knows if they are still in the process of sending them out!

I hope we both hear something back! Good luck!!