I recently got waitlisted into the graduate program of my dreams. I know being waitlisted is not good nor bad. In the words of my counselor, "It is easier to reject someone than it is to waitlist someone." Idk what I should do for the time being. I feel like I am hanging by the edge of a cliff until I hear back from the admissions committee. In the mean time, I thought about retaking my GRE (I barely met the required scores to apply) and reapplying in the fall as well as to other programs (SDSU and USD). I figured that if I posted this it will somehow calm my nerves down or talk to others who are also in purgatory like me. To those who applied to Chapman's MFT program, have any of you gotten out of the waitlist and accepted into the program? Also, is there anything else I can do or do I just wait and see if someone rejects the school's offer? Also, any advice for someone who's riding on a rollercoaster full of anxiety?