I am currently applying to CSUF for the postbac program they have because I am a non CD major but recently finished my bachelor's degree in business. I finished the CSU Mentor application portion already and sent in my transcripts, I just have one last question about the CBEST my day to take the exam is next Tuesday and I am hoping I pass all the sections but am not sure if I will have enough time to send in the results by the Feb 1st deadline or if the CBEST results do not have to be sent in by that date. There is no one on their side that is able to answer my questions and I have tried calling I am worried my application will not be considered if the CBEST results are not sent in time. Hopefully someone knows more information about this.

Hey there,

The best person to contact about your issue is Dr. Tsao, the graduate program advisor. I just finished up my postbacc there this past month so feel free to message me if you have any questions about the program. From what I remember about the CBEST, they will give you your score and you are able to download it as a PDF. I remember that Dr. Tsao had us just send the PDF to her through email so there wasn't any lag time in between the test being scored and the scores being sent via snail mail. I'm not sure if the requirements have changed this year around though. 

Good luck!

9 minutes ago, imunster said:

Hey there,

The best person to contact about your issue is Dr. Tsao, the graduate program advisor. I just finished up my postbacc there this past month so feel free to message me if you have any questions about the program. From what I remember about the CBEST, they will give you your score and you are able to download it as a PDF. I remember that Dr. Tsao had us just send the PDF to her through email so there wasn't any lag time in between the test being scored and the scores being sent via snail mail. I'm not sure if the requirements have changed this year around though. 

Good luck!

I Messaged you directly thank you so much for getting back to me!