How many grad schools did you apply to?

On February 7, 2017 at 4:06 PM, hopefulSLP2Be said:

NYU (online and on campus), St. Johns, Hunter, Iona (where i got my B.A.), Columbia, Lehman, and Mercy (just got an email today for what will hopefully be the first of several interview invitations)

I just got an interview invitation as well from Mercy College! Do you know anything about the interview process? 

25 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

Ahhh me too! I'm in the same boat, waiting is killing me! I'd be so happy with one acceptance.

I know, me too!! It's going to be awhile before they start sending out anything ugh 

6 hours ago, SpeechLaedy said:

Wow! 14! Honestly if I had the finances to do so I'd have probably done the same because my stats are considered mediocre for speech as well. Which schools did you apply to? 

Eastern WA, University of Oregon, Portland State, Pacific (Oregon), Idaho State, Northern AZ, Texas Tech Health Center, CSU's: SFSU, Chico, Fullerton, LA, San Marcos. CA Privates: Chapman, Redlands. 

I was sitting at pretty "average" cumulative GPA/GRE's, and wanted to stay West Coast which seems to always be talked about as really competitive. 

1 hour ago, jmk said:

Eastern WA, University of Oregon, Portland State, Pacific (Oregon), Idaho State, Northern AZ, Texas Tech Health Center, CSU's: SFSU, Chico, Fullerton, LA, San Marcos. CA Privates: Chapman, Redlands. 

I was sitting at pretty "average" cumulative GPA/GRE's, and wanted to stay West Coast which seems to always be talked about as really competitive. 

I've heard AMAZING things are Eastern Washington!!!!! & I also applied to SM.