Adelphi University Application Event Payment.. confused??

So I just submitted my Adelphi application online (not through CSDCAs). I know they have an application fee of $50 which I paid for but there's also an event payment that's $50. Does anyone know what this fee is for and if it is absolutely necessary to pay it? Everything on the application checklist is checked off so I don't wanna waste $50 after spending an insane amount of money on applications. I have attached a screen shot of it for reference. I've tried looking it up and nothing. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 7.23.41 PM.png

I know for Adelphi I paid $50 through CSDCAS and another $50 for the supplemental application through their website. On CSDCAS, the second step of the application instructions are:

2- Supplemental Adelphi Application Form must be submitted or your application cannot be reviewed. Please submit the following to complete the supplement.

• $50 Adelphi University Application fee

Unless you're talking about another $50 fee?? I don't remember if it said event payment.