Canadian Social and Forensic

Lexifer

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

6 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

I applied to York's social program, and haven't heard a peep. Anxiously awaiting their response! 

41 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

@selfservingbias I haven't heard anything yet either! The silence is unnerving 

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

37 minutes ago, selfservingbias said:

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

1 hour ago, Lexifer said:

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

That's good to know. Thanks! Hoping for some good news soon ?? Definitely starting to get pessimistic.... haha.