Jump to content

Canadian Social and Forensic


Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

I applied to York's social program, and haven't heard a peep. Anxiously awaiting their response! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

@selfservingbias I haven't heard anything yet either! The silence is unnerving 

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, selfservingbias said:

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lexifer said:

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

That's good to know. Thanks! Hoping for some good news soon ?? Definitely starting to get pessimistic.... haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.