Montclair

Hi! I am pretty set on NYU, but am still waiting to hear from Montclair. I saw some acceptances from the AuD program and some rejections from CSD within the past week on the Results page. Does anyone know what's going on? This seems slightly different than previous years. 

The audiology program is entirely separate from the speech pathology program. And from what the grad admissions office told me they didn't start looking at apps until Feb 15. If anyone already got a response it's probably because they didn't meet minimum requirements and were flat out rejected in the initial review. I don't think most NJ schools release acceptances until AT LEAST march

3 minutes ago, li'lsebastian said:

I'm waiting (im)patiently as well.

Ugh it is the WORST feeling! Do you know how they do it? I just called and asked and the rep said she couldn't tell me anything about the process. 

Edited by lindsayg1993

2 minutes ago, lindsayg1993 said:

Ugh it is the WORST feeling! Do you know how they do it? I just called and asked and the rep said she couldn't tell me anything about the process. 

I have no idea, that stinks that she can't tell us anything! :(

Called this morning and was told there are still a lot of applications they're reviewing. She said everyone will know before the end of the month whether they've been accepted or rejected. Through email and portal first. Then a letter in the mail. @lindsayg1993 where did you see people getting accepted? Or gradcafe?

3 minutes ago, Paslp said:

Called this morning and was told there are still a lot of applications they're reviewing. She said everyone will know before the end of the month whether they've been accepted or rejected. Through email and portal first. Then a letter in the mail. @lindsayg1993 where did you see people getting accepted? Or gradcafe?

Yes, on the results page! Is there a way to check the portal? When I look at mine all I see is a copy of my application. 

Wow just looked myself and I'm flabbergasted. From what the rep said it would be thru email and the portal. She didn't say where on the portal tho. How do you direct mestage people on the survey page?