How to manage different dates of acceptance

4 hours ago, JcSLP said:

This might be a silly question but how do you know how much the deposits are? Did the school tell you when you were accepted or was the information on their website?  I was accepted to a school through email but it didn't say anything about a deposit, just the deadline to accept/decline the offer. They said I would receive an official letter from the Dean of the graduate school soon... I'm wondering if it will say in that letter.

Only both through the physical letters! One school (NAU) sent an email, but did not include the deposit amount or instructions. NAU then also sent a letter with that information.The other school (La Salle) simply sent postal mail. 

Edited by jmk
missing info

17 hours ago, SLPtobe1093 said:

I go to Kean University now and I'm in their Pre-Professional program. I know they just gave out their decisions for the summer cohort so the person who posted their rejection on the Results page was probably rejected for the summer!

Good to know. That makes more sense.