Jump to content

ACU and SFA


Recommended Posts

I saw on the results page that someone was waitlisted at ACU. Still waiting to hear back from SFA. Good luck!! A while ago I saw someone post that SFA doesn't notify until the hour before the leave :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mxr123930 said:

Oh my gosh! Awesome! Who did you get the email from? Like was it Whitney or a professor?

Thank you so much. This is the first I have heard from any schools so I am kind of in shock. It was from Whitney, but the department head signed off the email. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, paceslp said:

Thank you so much. This is the first I have heard from any schools so I am kind of in shock. It was from Whitney, but the department head signed off the email. 

I am on the waiting list.. if you don't mind me asking, how long do you have to decide for SFA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, mxr123930 said:

I am on the waiting list.. if you don't mind me asking, how long do you have to decide for SFA?

In the email it says that we have to decide no later than April 15.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys! I was just accepted to ACU Dallas as well!  During my interview they told me that the only difference between the Abilene campus and the Dallas one was that at the Dallas campus you go into the community for your practicum. I was wondering if anyone knows if the classes are taught live by profs on this campus or if they are broadcasted from the Abilene campus? I have only been to Dallas once, but I have heard the people are incredibly nice! I am so excited about the opportunity and am glad to see other acceptances too! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kelsadrian said:

Hey guys! I was just accepted to ACU Dallas as well!  During my interview they told me that the only difference between the Abilene campus and the Dallas one was that at the Dallas campus you go into the community for your practicum. I was wondering if anyone knows if the classes are taught live by profs on this campus or if they are broadcasted from the Abilene campus? I have only been to Dallas once, but I have heard the people are incredibly nice! I am so excited about the opportunity and am glad to see other acceptances too! :) 

Hi! During my interview I asked this and they said some of their faculty is staying in Abilene and some will be going to Dallas (and I assume they'll be hiring some people) so it'll still be a normal classroom experience. She didn't mention it being streamed from Abilene so I'm hoping I didn't misunderstand but I know it's definitely meeting in a classroom and not completely online! I'm excited to see other acceptances too! I like that the practicums were all in Dallas because I feel it gives us a lot of opportunity :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CameronR said:

Hi! During my interview I asked this and they said some of their faculty is staying in Abilene and some will be going to Dallas (and I assume they'll be hiring some people) so it'll still be a normal classroom experience. She didn't mention it being streamed from Abilene so I'm hoping I didn't misunderstand but I know it's definitely meeting in a classroom and not completely online! I'm excited to see other acceptances too! I like that the practicums were all in Dallas because I feel it gives us a lot of opportunity :)

Awesome, thanks so much! I totally agree, It opens a lot of doors and ways to make connections! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use