I know the question has been asked, but I will ask again... Has anyone who attended the interview weekend at University of Florida hear back?

Also, has anyone received admittance to a PhD program without doing an interview?

1 hour ago, Bach said:

I know the question has been asked, but I will ask again... Has anyone who attended the interview weekend at University of Florida hear back?

Also, has anyone received admittance to a PhD program without doing an interview?

I interviewed at UF and did not hear back. However, I've already accepted an offer at my top choice and I emailed the DCT to ask him to remove my app from further consideration. I presumed I was wait listed because of not hearing back, and he wrote back a very nice email. 

Best of luck with UF or elsewhere!

1 hour ago, Bach said:

I can't answer the first question because of a difference in areas. In regards to your second question, I was admitted to their BCN program without an in-person interview. However, my PI & I had a series of discussions over the phone. When I did go visit, my PI told me that the only psychology area that conducts in-person interviews is the clinical/counseling area.

29 minutes ago, Calmankpin said:

I can't answer the first question because of a difference in areas. In regards to your second question, I was admitted to their BCN program without an in-person interview. However, my PI & I had a series of discussions over the phone. When I did go visit, my PI told me that the only psychology area that conducts in-person interviews is the clinical/counseling area.

School psychology had in-person interviews as well.