Wagner Fall 2010

I spoke with an admissions rep that i met on my visit. He said they are shooting for mid march for anyone who applied by the Jan 7th deadline.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the update.

Looking at the calendar...this will be the longest 2 weeks of my life. My other school is out too. To top it out, my work will look at layoffs in three weeks.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

I am not sure. I applied for the Reynolds Fellowship and heard a similar date given for the responses. However, I would not guarantee admittance to those not receiving fellowships. I am in New York right now meeting with NYU Wagner admissions folks tomorrow. I am going to ask them a few questions as to when I will see a rejection letter in my hands...haha

I emailed them and their representative told me they have been feverishly reviewing apps since December. Doesn't make sense to me, however, nothing makes sense anymore...

That's just bullshit. I completed my application in Novemember last year. According to their schedule,they should have reviewed my files for like 300 times by now. F you,Wagner.

Seriously! I sent my application early December too...WTF are they doing with my application? they can seriously S my D!

Sign your decision letter? wink.gif

Edited by coakleym

I am not sure. I applied for the Reynolds Fellowship and heard a similar date given for the responses. However, I would not guarantee admittance to those not receiving fellowships. I am in New York right now meeting with NYU Wagner admissions folks tomorrow. I am going to ask them a few questions as to when I will see a rejection letter in my hands...haha

I didnt apply for the Reynolds but I did apply for the Bohnett fellowship which had the same deadline. I'm kinda wondering what's going on with that. Do (1) fellowship awardees get announced first or (2) does the school admit, then award the fellowship? I'm on the wrong coast so I cannot drop in easily so any info you get is welcome

I just got my acceptance letter! Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you at Wagner this fall - best of luck!

Congratulations! Got in as well. Hopefully I'll put everything together and be there in the fall as well.

hi there,

just go my acceptance letter to wager. Didn't hear about Reynolds in the letter, which I also applied for. Did anyone hear about whether they were accepted to both Reynolds and Wagner?

(I was emailed my acceptance letter as a .doc attachment)