Does anyone know anything about UCF's program? I spoke to someone who graduated from there and they said that they felt like UCF didn't prepare them for the their first job and that their clinical practicum program was not the best. Has anyone heard anything similar? I have been accepted to some better programs but have the option of living rent free if I go to UCF. Anything you know about the program would be helpful! 

I have heard UCF is overwhelmed by how many students they accept. A Ph.D student that talked to my class told us not to go there. Their placement rates after graduation are also a little lower than the rest of the state, though still good. Not to bash the program; just telling you what I have heard. Aphasia house is supposed to be a really awesome opportunity, and I have been told to go there if I am interested in AAC because they do excellent work in that area.

Edited by VitaSineLitterisMorsEst

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...