Artic and Phonology prerequisite

One of my missing prerequisites is Articulation and Phonology. This course was not offered as part of my undergrad degree. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where to take this course online, preferably in New York. Thank you! 

Are you talking about Disorders of Articulation and Phonology or something else like development? If that is what you are looking for, it is offered online at USU every semester I believe.

You can try to check out schools that have a undergraduate department in speech in your area. I know a lot of people took their post-bacc at Lehman and Queens and it's a pretty basic course so they should have it.

Utah State COMD 3120. Prof. Bingham rocks and tuition is fairly reasonable even for out-of-state. Summer semester begins the first part of May and USU processes non-degree student admission very quickly.

I did the phonology course online at Utah state last semester while still in classes at my own undergrad program (that put me taking 18 hours plus working). The class was totally manageable and there were a ton of TAs since the course was so large. They also have a ton of other class offering besides simple phonology. I would highly recommend looking into Utah State online. It was one of the cheaper programs that I found. Super easy to apply to, fast response, and overall good experience.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SpeechGal1234 said:

Can anyone tell me the cost of taking this course at USU online? I do not live in Utah. 

I don't remember the exact number but it's around 350 per credit with the fees. Most classes are 3 credits.